Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I am definately developing my survivor skills in Seattle. I have found the bus route so I don't have to walk up the hills to get to the hotel. I have also found which ones go to the shopping areas, Pike Market and other points of interest. I do continue to walk to work as it is all downhill and good exercise. Today is a grey day after a couple of sunshiny days. Think this is more the standard in Seattle. I love the flowers as the tulips, daffodils etc. are all blooming and enhance the environment on the way to work. I did purchase flowers at Pike's Market which add to the ambiance of the hotel room. Only three days and then the red eye home. Anxious to see Kelly and Hunter. We are putting together a detailed project plan for PeopleSoft Version 9. Huge undertaking but going well.

No comments: