Monday, January 21, 2008

This just is not the place to be...Detroit in the winter...ACCHHHH. This is my last week in the cold for awhile. Well, next week I go to Teaneck, NJ but plan to be inside most of the time since it is for training for PeopleSoft ELM. Week-end plans are to celebrate my grandson's birthday at Disney World, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and any other park we can get to in the time allowed. I love Animal Kingdom and staying at the lodge is incredible. Nothing like waking up in the morning and looking out the patio door to see the giraffes walking by the opening. My grandson is four years old on the 24th of January. The last four years have gone by at breakneck speed so spending as much time with him having fun is critical. First thing you know he will be in school, have new friends and drift away from Grammy"me". It all goes too fast. Want to enjoy time with your children or grandchildren...take them to Disney and get back to the love of fantasy.

No comments: